If you use a commercial office space in Central Texas, be sure to use C-Serv Commercial Services whenever you need to reconfigure your office space. Reconfiguration of office furniture can be just the change that your office needs to feel refreshed work more efficiently to increase employee satisfaction.
Why Does A Business Need To Reconfigure Furniture
A business may need to reconfigure their furniture for any number of reasons, but here are just a few common ones we see:
- Phasing Out Cubicles: While cubicles still work for some companies, many have begun to phase them out in favor of open-seating options that allow for better employee communication. However, removing cubicles is more involved than just taking out the barriers. You also need to figure out how furniture is going to be arranged now that they are gone.
- Making Room For New Employees: As your company grows, you are going to need to find ways to fit more desks, chairs, and computers into the office. An office furniture reconfiguration company can help you utilize your existing space in the best way possible to fit more employees.
- Increasing Work And Traffic Flow: Perhaps you had a recent fire drill and were shocked at the sight of large swaths of employees getting jammed up and funneling into one exit path. Or maybe you notice that it would make more sense to put Department A right next to Department B, rather than all the way across the office. Or maybe you realized that you don’t have separate departments and that it would help employees to communicate if they were located next to other people they frequently work with.
- Create A Nicer Aesthetic: Perhaps your office just doesn’t look great. Maybe it seems like there is a bad flow or that desks are just placed haphazardly around the building. Using the services of a professional office reconfiguration company like C-Serv can make your office look nicer and more professional when clients stop by.
- Need Collaboration Areas: Just as many businesses are phasing out cubicles, many are also encouraging collaboration among employees. However, if “collaboration” currently involves one employee sliding her chair up next to another’s desk, you may need to rethink your office furniture configuration. C-Seve can help you move the furniture you have and open up new spaces for collaboration.
Four Reasons To Choose C-Serv
- We have been doing this for years and have installed furniture in offices of every size at all types of businesses. We know what works and what doesn’t and can help you create a layout that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
- We also offer office furniture cleaning. If you are reconfiguring an entire office, chances are employees won’t be in the same chairs or at the same desks that they once were. The last thing you want after an office change-up is for half the company to call in sick the next week because they’re using someone else’s desk. We can steam-clean any furniture we move to ensure each employee’s workstation is like new.
- We are one of the highest-rated office furniture installation companies in Central Texas. We take great pride in what we do, and are respectful of your equipment when using our office furniture reconfiguration services. We are careful not to bump, scratch, scuff, or break anything.
- C-Serv has experience with all the major office furniture brands. We have disassembled, moved, and reassembled just about every type and brand of office furniture out there, and are proficient in what we do. We are careful not to misplace parts and are sure that all furniture is put back together correctly to ensure employee safety after we leave.
We Can Help Configure Office Furniture At Your Central Texas Business
We serve a wide radius around Austin, Texas and would love to help your company work more efficiently, look better, and continue to grow in the space you are in. For a free quote on office reconfiguration services or to learn more about what we do, get in touch with C-Serv today!